RCA 2020 Opening:
With the Dean of School of Arts & Humanities and all Head of Programmes.
The RCA2020 Opening of the School of Arts and Humanities with a presentation from the Dean Professor Ken Neil and the Head of Programmes walking the audience throughout the journey each programme has developed for the RCA2020 Digital platform.
Like artists, creators, designers and curators around the world, the 2020 graduates of the Royal College of Art have adapted, innovated and reimagined during these most unprecedented of times.
For the first time in its history, the RCA's renowned graduate show will this year take place online as a digital discovery platform – RCA2020.
Wherever you are, join us online to navigate, explore and immerse yourself in the work – and thinking – of the world's most talented emerging artists and designer
- 6-6.10pm Welcome from SoAH Dean Professor Ken Neil
- 6.10-6.15pm Contemporary Art Practice - Chantal Faust
- 6.15-6.20pm Print - Jo Stockham
- 6.20-6.25pm Painting - Alexandria Smith
- 6.25-6.30pm Photography - Olivier Richon
- 6.30-6.35pm Sculpture - Jaspar Joseph-Lester
- 6.35-6.40pm Jewlery and Metal - Jonathan Boyd
- 6.40-6.45pm Ceramics and Glass - Steve R Brown
- 6.45-6.50pm History of Design – Sarah Cheang or James Ryan
- 6.50-6.55pm Writing – Jeremy Millar
- 6.55-7pm Curating Contemporary Art – Victoria Walsh
- 7-7.05pm PostGraduate Research – Rebecca Fortnum
The event will be held via Zoom Webinar. Please note the link and password will be sent to attendees via email 2 hours before the event.
Zoom is a free online App which can be downloaded to your computer/laptop, phone or tablet via this website: www.zoom.us.
We will also live stream it via twitch.tv/soah_rca_2020